With less than 10-minutes of hands-on time and no-kneading, the name Ridiculously Easy Focaccia Bread says it all! Almost. It’s also ridiculously delicious!
我觉得我把你介绍给一个老朋友,as I write about this fabulous, easy focaccia bread. I’ve been making it all summer, despite the fact that it’s been a crazy couple of months as we packed up our home in Raleigh (after 37 years) and moved to the mountains of North Carolina, near Asheville. Believe me, the only frequent-flyers in my kitchen this summer have been recipes that took minimal effort and (of course) were super delicious!
The first time I made this easy focaccia bread I was thrilled with the results and knew that it had to go into our咖啡厅可笑地简易系列。配方是如何标记为“可笑容易吗”? Well, here at The Café, it has to have certain characteristics to earn that prestigious label:
- Ridiculously easy recipes have to work well on those busy days when time is short and expectations are high.
I know, you might be looking at the pictures of this Ridiculously Easy Focaccia Bread and thinking that I’m spoofing you about the “easy” part, right? I don’t blame you – but it’s true! Let me convince you by sharing (in a nutshell) how it comes together:
- About two hours before baking time, lightly grease two pans with a bit of soft butter, line them with parchment paper and give each a drizzle of olive oil. Remove the bowl from the refrigerator, divide the dough in two and plop it in the prepared pans. Now forget about it again as you putter around the house, catch up on emails, make some phone calls or whatever it is you need to do.
- After two hours, the dough will have filled the pans and be almost ready to bake. Top the dough with another drizzle of olive oil and have some fun with your fingers, poking holes in the soft dough (for that classic dimpled focaccia texture). Sprinkle the top with sea salt and/or herbs and you’re done on your end.
If you’re still a bit dubious about how easy this bread is to make, we’ve put together a little video to demonstrate it:
我喜欢这种易于Focaccia面包的另一件yaboPT电子事 - 与我所做的其他其他Focaccia面包相比，这个脂肪最小。每个面包（制作6-8个三明治或8种慷慨的面包份）只有2汤匙橄榄油。如果你谷歌“Focaccia面包”，你会看到大多数食谱都有更多的石油。一个流行的食谱食品网络包括一杯橄榄油 - 哎呀！
This is a question that people often ask. Since this Ridiculously Easy Focaccia bread is made in round baking pans, there are several options for cutting. I like to cut it in long strips which are perfect for dunking in oil, sauces or soups but you can also cut it into wedges like a pie. One other suggestion is to cut it into three wide strips in one direction then turn the round loaf 90 degrees and cut it again in 3 wide strips yielding varying size pieces.
Expect rave reviews!
Have I convinced you? Are you ready to feel like a little Italian breadmaker? You probably have everything you need to make this Ridiculously Easy Focaccia Bread. Whip up a batch of dough tonight and tomorrow your family just might think they’ve been transported to a wonderfulpanifio(the Italian word for bakery) as the incredibly delicious fragrance of baking bread wafts through the house!
- 如果我有它，我喜欢使用面包粉 - 但它没有必要。面粉蛋白质较高，应该创造面团中更稳定，形式和升起，使其升降和保持形状。我用良好的效果使用了面粉和齐全的面粉。
- I use one of these丹麦威士忌很容易混合我的面团。它们很便宜，并使任何面团超级简单。凭借这个特殊的品牌，你得到了两个专业级威空昆士。保持一个自己，并给另一个烘焙朋友。每次混合一批面团，他/她都会非常喜欢你！
- While we’re talking about mixing the dough, make sure all of the flour is well incorporated and there are not any little pockets of dry flour. I always stir it up until I think it’s well mixed and then stir a little more.
- You can cut this easy focaccia bread into wedges or crossways, into strips. I love cutting it in strips, crisping it up in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil and serving it with soup. Just brush the cut sides of the bread lightly with olive oil then heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add the bread and cook on both sides until golden. Delish!
- Be sure to grease your pan (with butter) and line with parchment paper. An easy way to line your pans with parchment? Take a piece of parchment slightly larger than the diameter of your pan. Fold it in half and then in quarters. Fold the quarter in half and then in half one last time. You will end up with a long skinny triangular-shaped wedge. Turn the pan you want to line upside down. Place the tip of your parchment paper triangle at the approximate center of the pan and lay it flat so the unfolded edges are lying over the edge of the pan. Trim the paper with a scissors, about a quarter inch in from the edge of the pan. Unfold and line your pan with the circle you created.
- This recipe calls for即食酵母粉这也被称为Rapid Rise Yeast。It’s quite magical as it doesn’t require proofing as regular yeast does. Don’t try to use regular yeast in this recipe. You can find瞬间或迅速上升酵母在大多数杂货店，在常规酵母旁边。你也可以在散装中购买它and store it indefinitely in the freezer. It’s infinitely cheaper buying yeast in bulk vs purchasing it in the little packets.
- 不要担心这种易于FocayaboPT电子ccia面包的最初升高的确切时间。我已经完成了八小时，尽可能少于24.只要它至少8个小时就会很精彩。第二次升高（在锅中）应至少2小时（或直至面团呈现出良好的上升）。如果你的厨房真的很温暖，那么可能需要更少的时间。而不是使用确切的时间，使用面团的外观 - 它应该接近填充锅。
- Don’t be shy when you “dimple” the dough, just before baking. You want to poke your fingers in all the way to the bottom of the pan and actually make little holes with your fingers. This will ensure nice deep dimples that won’t disappear in the oven.
- Use flaky sea salt to top this bread. It gives a nice little crunch and a pretty presentation. I like马尔顿。它比犹太盐或常规盐更昂贵，但是一个盒子会走很长的路。用它作为“精加工”盐而不是日常生盐。
Asheville and the surrounding area is well known for its wonderful restaurants. Last week, Scott and I had a lunch delightful at a Café in Black Mountain (not far from our home). I went crazy over the delicious烤红辣椒汤and promptly came home and created something similar. Check back in a few days for the recipe. In the meantime, make this Ridiculously Easy Focaccia Bread and stash a loaf in the freezer. It will be FABULOUS with the roasted red pepper soup!
With less than 10-minutes of hands-on time, the name Ridiculously Easy Focaccia Bread says it all! Almost. It's also ridiculously delicious!
- 4GydF4y2Ba杯all-purpose flour
- 2¼茶匙s即食酵母粉(1 packet)
- 1茶匙soft butter用于润滑锅
- 4GydF4y2Ba汤匙olive oil分为
- 意大利人seasoning or finely chopped fresh herbs
- 片状海盐I like Maldon
Cover each pan tightly with plastic wrap and allow the dough balls to rest for 2 hours (it may take as long as 3 hours, depending on the warmth of your kitchen). The dough should cover most of the pan.
To freeze, allow bread to cool completely, then transfer to a ziplock bag and freeze. Thaw and enjoy at room temperature or warm for 10 minutes in a 350˚F oven.
Check out other seasonal recipes we’ve posted in August…
1 year ago –瓜纳卡（委内瑞拉鳄梨酱）
咖啡馆Sucre Farine是亚马逊联盟计划的参与者。亚马逊联盟计划旨在通过广告和与亚马逊产品联系起来，为网站提供赚取广告费用的手段。您作为消费者支付的价格不会改变，但如果您通过我们的链接之一进行购买，我们会收到一个小佣金 - 我们继续向您提供美味的食谱！